Friday, December 22, 2006

My two years of Blogging

Ok. Here are my thoughts on Blogging. It is useless. More useless that Dr. Plants. Maybe some of you have the time to sit down in front of the computer to type out our life story, but I don't. Plus, there is no way I'm getting on here to tell how I really feel about my school or administrator. That is job suicide and I need my job. Anyone can get on Blogger and print the posts. But I must Blog in order to complete the program. This means that most of these posts are superficial and barely scratch the surface of the issue that is being Blogged about. Then to have this tied to a grade is extremely crazy. But since it is, I will continue to Blog until my two years of Teacher Corps are up. After that, this Blog will never be used again. And those are my thoughts on Blogging.

No comments: