Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Reflections on blogs from Summer

This summer, I was so excited about going back to school and teaching. I'd gained so many ideas and activities that I could take back to my classroom and use.
Since I've been back in the classroom, not only am I excited but my students are excited. They are loving the activities that I am creating. It has been a great first semester.
In another one of my blogs, I talked about not trying to change Mississippi. While I still stick to the belief that MTC is not here to change Mississippi, I do beleive that our work betters Mississippi and enhances its chances for progress.
As I look back on my blogs from the summer, I believe that I was looking forward to a better year. By beginning the year with this new attitude, I was able to make the most of it. Through all my trials and tribulations, I've realized that I really do enjoy teaching.
I learned a lot this summer and I've used so much of it. I must say thanks to MTC for a good year.

No comments: